5 Set/Sets per Year furnace for microcrystalline glass
Packaging & Delivery
This furnace owns the following features:
1. Scientific design
2. Saving energy, economic,high efficient
3. Compact structure and small floor space
4. Controlled by PLC.
5. Adopt whole insulation, deep melting pool, high frame space, big length-width ratio, and high regenerator melting ratio.
6. Added the prechamber, stable and strong flame.
7. External throat and double flow mouth with lifting (easy to change raw material and
adjust formula, flexible).
8.Glass liquid level controlled by the automatic control system(accuracy between ±0.2mm);
9. Totally sealed screw feeder, continuously automatic excavator etc.
The molten recrystallization plays a main role in the production of microcrystalline glass melting process (raw material components melt in high temperature, generate melt, made from high purity crystalline materials by controlling the temperature and pressure changes), the essence is to make the glassy state products into crystalline products, then to generate a large number of crystal nucleus under the condition of a certain temperature.
The simple process for the production:
Choose raw material→Formula raw material→Furnace charge preparation→Melting
→Cooling→Non crystalline state→Crystallization furnace crystallized with constant temperature under the best nucleation temperature (Tg) →Microcrystalline glass plate shaped→Cooling→Cutting→Polishing→Qualified product